UASD Jobs advertisement: 6 Research Associate, and Junior Research Fellow posts have been published by the University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad on their official website uasd.edu. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-12-20.
UASD Jobs advertisement detail
|University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad
|Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
|No. of Vacancies
|Ph.D, NET, GATE, IIT, M.Sc
UASD Post Details
Research Associate: 1 Post
Junior Research Fellow: 5 Posts
- Research Associate: Ph.D. (Agri.) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Agricultural Microbiology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding. The candidates should possess CSIR-UGC-NET or be selected through ICAR/ National level examination conducted by the central Govt. Department and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST/ DBT/ UGC/ICAR/GATE/IIT etc. The candidate should have at least one research paper in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc (Agri.) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. M.Sc (Agri. ) Microbiology/Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Genic and Plant breeding / Entomology. The candidate should possess CSIR-UGC-NET or be selected through ICAR/ National level examination conducted by the Central Govt. Department and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST/ DBT/ UGC/ ICAR/GATE/ IIT etc.
- Research Associate: Rs. 47000/- Per Month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
- Research Associate: As Per Rule
- Junior Research Fellow: As Per Rule
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates in the walk-in interview should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents at the time of the interview. Address: Office of Dean (Agriculture), Agricultural University, Dharwad, Karnataka.
Notification date: 2nd December 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 20th December 2023.