Kerala PSC Recruitment 2024 Apply for 29 Junior Instructor Vacancies in Kerala, India location. Kerala Public Service Commission Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 29 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Kerala PSC career official website i.e., keralapsc.gov.in recruitment 2024. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2024-01-31.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2024
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
Post Name: Junior Instructor
No. of Vacancies: 29 Post
Educational Qualification: 12th, Diploma
Official Website: keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Junior Instructor: 29 Posts
Qualification: S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification. 2. (a) National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.OR (b) National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate.OR (c) Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
Salary Details: Rs.37400 -79000/- per month
Age Limit: 19 to 44 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written/OMR/Online Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website keralapsc.gov.in on or before 31st January 2024.
Steps to Apply for Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Jobs 2024
- First, visit the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in
- And check for the Kerala PSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Instructor Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2024-01-31) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application last Date: 31st January 2024.